UBC Thrive is a week-long series of events focused on building positive mental health for UBC faculty, staff and students.
Thrive is also a mindset that encourages each of us to strengthen our mental health by learning about it, thinking about, talking about it, and discovering new skills and resources.
- Accidents in the Workplace
- Occupational & Preventive Health
- Healthy Workplace Initiative Fund
- Remain at Work/Return to Work Program
- Personal Safety on Campus
- UBC Thrive
- Breastfeeding Friendly Spaces at UBC
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.