Welcome to UBC Human Resources
Community & Engagement
- Jan. 25: Suicide Awareness Day
- Jan. 25 & Feb. 1: Welcome Event for New Staff
Careers & Leadership
- Jan. 30: Difficult Conversations: Strategies for Dealing with Challenging Situations
- Feb. 9: Career Navigation Part 3: Steps to Move Forward
- Feb. 17: Generating Successful Team Dynamics
- Feb. 27: Practical Project Management (2-Day)
- March 10: In-Powering: Making Sense of your Talents and Strengths
Health & Wellbeing
- Jan. 24: QPR Suicide Prevention Training
- Jan. 25: Ergo Your Office: 1hr Tutorial
- Jan. 25: QPR Suicide Prevention Training (DHCC)
- Feb. 21: Office Ergo Rep Training
- Jan. 25: Suicide Prevention Workshop
- Job Postings, Self-Service, HRMS unavailable Jan 14, 2017, 7:00am-12:00pm
- UBC a Top Employer for Young People in 2017
- HR Network News, Jan. 5, 2017, Edition
- Counselling Services During the Holiday Season
- 2016 HR Office Holiday Closures
- HR Network News, Dec. 8/16 Edition
- Healthy UBC Newsletter December 2016
- Benefits FYI Newsletter Winter 2016 Issue
- Privacy Matters @ UBC Initiative
- HR Network News, Nov. 25/16 Edition
Read more Human Resources News.
UBC Faculty & Staff News
- Attend the University Killam Professor Lecture Series
- Daniel Pauly named Scientist of the Year by Radio Canada
- Celebration of life: President Emeritus David W. Strangway, O.C.
- UBC-V: Celebrate Lunar New Year 2017
- UBC-V: New Aquatic Centre opens this January
- What are you working on? With Myron Campbell
- Nathan Pelletier appointed to Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences, Faculty of Management
- Discounts available for faculty and staff
- UBC-O: Call for proposals for upcoming Learning Conference
- Wear orange on Suicide Awareness Day, January 25
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
UBC has consistently been recognized among Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people. Additionally, people in Metro Vancouver have named the University a Dream Employer for several consecutive years.
With more than 15,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in British Columbia. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.