Welcome to UBC Human Resources
Community & Engagement
Health & Wellbeing
- Nov. 29: Mental Health First Aid Training
Careers & Leadership
- Nov. 7: Writing Professional Minutes
- Nov. 8: Moving from Peer to Leader – 1 & 2
- Nov. 15: Customer Service Excellence
- Nov. 16: Selection Interviewing: Ensuring Equity
- Nov. 3: Emotional Intelligence Workshop
- Considerations On Halloween Costumes
- Healthy UBC Newsletter November 2016
- Thrive: Oct. 31 – Nov. 4, 2016
- HR Network News, Sept. 29/16 Edition
- New Workplace Wellbeing and Benefits Website
- HR Network News, Sept. 16/16 Edition
- Welcome to the 2016-2017 Academic Year!
Read more Human Resources News.
UBC Faculty & Staff News
- Nominations for representatives to the Board and Senates – deadline reminder
- Help make UBC a more Positive Space
- UBC-V: Bring experiential learning into your course work
- Update: Search process for key strategic roles
- Steering Committee on Sexual Assault
- Distinguished University Scholars program
- UBC-V: Register for Mindfulness@Work
- Philipp Reichert wins North Star Award for Emerging Leader in International Education
- Message from Professor Santa Ono – strategic planning update
- UBC-O: In Conversation event with Professor Ono, Oct. 27
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
UBC has consistently been recognized among Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people. Additionally, people in Metro Vancouver have named the University a Dream Employer for several consecutive years.
With more than 15,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in British Columbia. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.