Welcome to UBC Human Resources
Community & Engagement
Health & Wellbeing
- Oct. 25 Understanding Your UBC Staff Pension Plan
- Oct. 26 Ergo Your Office: 1hr Tutorial
- Oct. 26 Managing Your Money
- Nov. 29: Mental Health First Aid Training
Careers & Leadership
- Oct. 20: Career Navigation Series – Part 1: Leading from Self to Success
- Nov. 7: Writing Professional Minutes
- Nov. 8: Moving from Peer to Leader – 1 & 2
- Nov. 15: Customer Service Excellence
- Nov. 16: Selection Interviewing: Ensuring Equity
- Nov. 3: Emotional Intelligence Workshop
- Thrive: Oct. 31 – Nov. 4, 2016
- HR Network News, Sept. 29/16 Edition
- New Workplace Wellbeing and Benefits Website
- HR Network News, Sept. 16/16 Edition
- Welcome to the 2016-2017 Academic Year!
- 2016 President’s Service Awards for Excellence and President’s Staff Award (Vancouver Campus) Recipients
- HR Network News, Aug. 18/16 Edition
Read more Human Resources News.
UBC Faculty & Staff News
- UBC-V: Register for Mindfulness@Work
- Philipp Reichert wins North Star Award for Emerging Leader in International Education
- Message from Professor Santa Ono – strategic planning update
- UBC-O: In Conversation event with Professor Ono, Oct. 27
- You’re invited to Thrive at UBC, October 31 to November 4
- Announcing Adrian Fischer, Managing Director, Campus Experience
- Participate in ShakeOut BC: Drop! Cover! Hold on!
- Read the latest UBC News story highlights
- UBC-V: Attend Hot Lunch with Gilles Lépine, October 26
- UBC-V: Apply for community grants of up to $1000
- Turning chemistry inside out: The new flipped classroom
- Dr. Claudia Krebs: Academic YouTube star sparks worldwide learning
- Call for nominations for representatives to the Board and Senates
- Letting your mind wander with Kalina Christoff
- Learning empathy and respect through play
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
UBC has consistently been recognized among Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people. Additionally, people in Metro Vancouver have named the University a Dream Employer for several consecutive years.
With more than 15,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in British Columbia. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.