Welcome to UBC Human Resources
Careers & Leadership
- April 19: Selection Interviewing: Ensuring Equity
- June 7: Coaching For Personal and Professional Development
- April 6: Charting Your Path – Career Development
- May 5: Outlook and One Note
- May 18: MS Office Word Core
- May 26: MS Office Excel Core
- June 9: MS Office Excel Expert – Functions, Forms & Macros
- June 16: MS Office Excel Expert – Database Management & Analysis
- June 23: MS Office PowerPoint
Health & Wellbeing
- March 22: Debunking Diet Series – Part 2: Salt, Sugar, Fat
- March 29: Creating Balance in Your Life
- March 29: Ergo Your Office: 1hr Tutorial
- April 5: Debunking Diet Series – Part 3: Nutrition vs. Nourishment
- April 18: Office Ergo Rep Training
- Shaping UBC’s Next Century
- UBC named one of BC’s Top Employers in 2017
- HR Network News, March 2, 2017, Edition
- Healthy UBC Newsletter March 2017
- Feb. 22, 2017, is Pink Shirt Day
- HR Network News, Feb. 16, 2017, Edition
- UBC’s Next Century: Facebook Live with Professor Santa Ono on Feb. 15, 4:30 p.m.
- Benefits FYI Newsletter February 2017 Issue
- Family Day Holiday: Feb. 13, 2017
- 2017 UBC President’s Awards for Staff: Call for Nominations
Read more Human Resources News.
UBC Faculty & Staff News
- Researchers of the Year recognized in the Okanagan
- UBC-V: Host an event for Celebrate Learning Week
- Designing a message for maximum impact with Lynda.com at UBC
- UBC-V: Join in the installation of Reconciliation Pole on April 1
- Register for the Staff and Faculty Sports Day, May 5
- Continuing Studies to become UBC Extended Learning
- Have your say: New from Professor Ono’s blog
- What’s next for UBC? Help shape our priorities.
- One-on-one with Philip Barker
- UBC-V: Hot water quality at UBC‘s Point Grey campus
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
UBC has consistently been recognized among Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people. Additionally, people in Metro Vancouver have named the University a Dream Employer for several consecutive years.
With more than 15,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in British Columbia. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.