Welcome to UBC Human Resources
Careers & Leadership
- Feb. 27: Practical Project Management (2-Day)
- March 10: In-Powering: Making Sense of your Talents and Strengths
- March 15: Interview Skills for Selection Committee Members
- April 6: Charting Your Path – Career Development
Health & Wellbeing
- March 7: Debunking Diet Series – Part 1: The Toxin Myth
- March 8: Living Well With Stress
- March 9 & 23: Mental Health First Aid
- March 15: Understanding your Travel Benefits
- March 22: Debunking Diet Series – Part 2: Salt, Sugar, Fat
- March 29: Ergo Your Office: 1hr Tutorial
- April 5: Debunking Diet Series – Part 3: Nutrition vs. Nourishment
- Feb. 22, 2017, is Pink Shirt Day
- HR Network News, Feb. 16, 2017, Edition
- UBC’s Next Century: Facebook Live with Professor Santa Ono on Feb. 15, 4:30 p.m.
- Benefits FYI Newsletter February 2017 Issue
- Family Day Holiday: Feb. 13, 2017
- 2017 UBC President’s Awards for Staff: Call for Nominations
- HR Network News, Feb. 2, 2017, Edition
- Healthy UBC Newsletter February 2017
- Suicide Awareness Day is January 25, 2017
- Job Postings, Self-Service, HRMS unavailable Jan 14, 2017, 7:00am-12:00pm
Read more Human Resources News.
UBC Faculty & Staff News
- Read the latest post from Professor Santa Ono’s blog
- Info session: Sexual Assault and Other Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Faculty and staff help raise $555,678 for the United Way
- Excel tips and tricks with Lynda.com at UBC
- Update on the search for a new Vice-President, Research
- Consultation on the second draft of UBC’s Sexual Assault Policy
- Watch again: UBC’s Next Century with Professor Ono
- T4/T4A statements are now available online
- Help make UBC a more ‘Positive Space’
- Kathleen Martin Ginis named Distinguished University Scholar
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
UBC has consistently been recognized among Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people. Additionally, people in Metro Vancouver have named the University a Dream Employer for several consecutive years.
With more than 15,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in British Columbia. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.