Welcome to UBC Human Resources
Community & Recognition
Careers & Leadership
- Dec. 7: Practical Project Management
- Jan. 25/16: Customer Service Excellence
- Feb. 10/16: Moving from Peer to Leader 1: Practical Tools for First Time Managers and Supervisors
Health & Wellbeing
- Dec. 2: Making Time Work for You Workshop (VGH)
- Dec. 2: Healthy UBC Career Navigation Series: Part 3 (VGH)
- Dec. 8: 30-Day Online Mindfulness Challenge – Orientation & Registration
- Dec. 23: Ergo Your Office: One-Hour Tutorial
- Jan. 12/16: Introduction to the CUPE 2950 Health Spending Account & Other Benefit Changes
- Jan. 12/16: 30-Day Online Mindfulness Challenge – Orientation & Registration (VGH)
- Jan. 13/16: 30-Day Online Mindfulness Challenge – Orientation & Registration
- Jan. 21/16: Financial Success Workshop: Saving Strategies
- Call for Coaching Internship Program Applications for 2016
- Benefits FYI Newsletter Winter 2015 Issue
- UBC Faculty Pension Plan Election Results
- Staff Pension Plan – November 2015 SPP Update Newsletter
- HR Network News, Nov. 12/15 Edition
Read more Human Resources News.
UBC Faculty & Staff News
- UBC-V: Books for donations Dec. 3-4
- One-on-one with Dr. Martha C. Piper
- Dean Marc Parlange named Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- UBC-V: How to get involved in Syrian refugee relief efforts
- UBC featured in CBC’s the fifth estate
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
One of BC’s Top Employers
UBC is consistently recognized as one of British Columbia’s best employers and among Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people.
With more than 14,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in BC. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.