Welcome to UBC Human Resources
Learning & Events
Health & Wellbeing
- Tuesdays: 30-Day Online Mindfulness Challenge
- Wednesdays: Ergo Your Posture
- Recorded Webinar: Understanding your UBC Benefits Plans
- Recorded Webinar: Overcoming Burnout
- Self-Guided: Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Aug 17: Positive Coping Strategies: Supporting Your Mental Health
- Aug 19: “Money Talks” webinar series: Debt Freedom
- Aug 24: Positive Coping Strategies: Supporting Your Mental Health
Careers & Leadership
- Aug 12: Conversation Café: Leading Teams Virtually
- Aug 13: Change Methodologies
- Aug 27: Change, Wellbeing and You
- Sept 2: Conversation Café: Feedback: A Conversation Tool
- Sept 10: Leading Change and Caring for Others
Learning & Development
- Coming soon: A renewed HR website!
- Become a Workplace Wellbeing Ambassador before June 15
- UBC Staff Pension Plan: 2019 Annual Report
- Announcing the Director, Academic Leadership Development Program
- UBC Faculty Pension Plan: 2019 Annual Report
Read more Human Resources News.
UBC Faculty & Staff News
- Apply for the 2020/21 Program for Open Scholarship and Education
- A new ERA for managing risk at UBC
- UBCV: COVID-19 — New service available to match faculty and staff needing in-home child care support with students in the Faculty of Education’s Early Childhood Education program
- Faculty: Participate in ARC’s free summer sessions from Aug. 17-28
- Gino DiLabio appointed Dean, Irving K. Barber Faculty of Science at UBC Okanagan
- Dale Mullings appointed as Associate Vice-President, Students at UBC Okanagan
- UBCV: Apply to entrepreneurship@UBC’s Lab2Launch and CORE venture building streams by Aug. 10
- Staff: Apply to the 2020-2021 Managing@UBC leadership development program by Aug. 28
- Read the many thank you messages to faculty and staff
- UBC Today is moving online
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
UBC has consistently been recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers, as well as one of Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people. Additionally, people in Metro Vancouver have named the University a Dream Employer for several consecutive years.
With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in British Columbia. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.