This page includes all the forms you need to:

  • enrol for benefits,
  • enrol for payroll,
  • submit a paper claim, and
  • make changes to your benefit coverage.

For quicker processing and payment, consider submitting your UBC Dental or UBC Extended Health claims online. You can also register to have your reimbursement deposited directly into your bank account.

Log into to the Sun Life Member website, to submit your claim online, or visit the Claims page for instructions.

Extended Health and Dental claims forms can also be downloaded from, using your access ID and password.

New employees: You can also complete your benefit enrolment forms by using UBC Benefits Sign-On . You’ll need to refer to your letter of offer for your enrolment code.

Mailing addresses for completed UBC benefit forms

If you are completing a form on paper rather than online, print and complete the form. You can then mail the completed form to the appropriate address below.

Vancouver Campus

Attention: Payroll Services
UBC Financial Operations
500 – 6190 Agronomy Road
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3
Phone: 604-822-2187
Fax: 604-822-9233

Okanagan Campus

Attention: Payroll
UBC Finance Operations and Strategies
EME 2171 – 1137 Alumni Avenue
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Phone: 250-807-8625
Fax: 250-807-9354

Note: Your Fair PharmaCare Registration Form must be sent directly to Fair PharmaCare.

Find a form

Need help?


Learn about UBC Dental benefits and how to make a claim.

Enrol for benefits

Download a claim form

Make changes to your enrolment

Extended Health

Learn about UBC Extended Health benefits and how to make a claim.

Enrol for benefits

Download a claim form

Make changes to your enrolment

Employee Family Assistance Program

Learn about the Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).

Enrol for EFAP

Make changes to your enrolment

Tuition Waiver

Learn about UBC Tuition Waivers and how to apply online.

Basic Group Life Insurance

Learn about UBC’s Basic Group Life Insurance plan.

Enrolment in this plan is mandatory for all UBC staff and faculty. Your spouse and/or dependent children are not covered under this plan. You must provide Payroll with original copies of the Basic Group Life Insurance forms. Photocopies and/or electronic copies are not accepted.

Enrol for Basic Group Life Insurance

Submit a life insurance claim

Make changes to your beneficiary

Optional Life Insurance & Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment

Learn about UBC’s Optional Life Insurance plan and Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage.

You must submit original copies of the Optional Life and Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment forms to UBC Payroll for processing. Photocopies and/or electronic copies are not accepted.

All applications are subject to proof of good health. After you apply, Payroll will send you a Sun Life Health Statement is to complete and return. If your application is approved, you will then pay monthly premiums through payroll deduction.

Apply for insurance or to increase coverage

Reduce your coverage, cancel your coverage or indicate change of smoker status

Make changes to your beneficiary

Disability Benefit Plan/Income Replacement Plan

Learn about UBC’s long-term disability benefits, including the Disability Benefit Plan and the Income Replacement Plan. You must enrol for coverage under a long-term disability plan when you begin working at UBC.

Enrol in the long-term disability plan

  • Income Replacement Plan: Faculty, Academic Executives, and Administrative Executives and M&P staff enrolled in the Faculty Pension Plan
  • Disability Benefit Plan: Administrative Executives enrolled in the Staff Pension Plan, Management & Professional, BCGEU Okanagan, IUOE 115, Non-Union Technicians/Research Assistants, Executive Administrative, BCGEU Childcare, CUPE 2278, CUPE 2950, CUPE 116

Apply for long-term disability benefits

Fair PharmaCare

Learn about the Fair PharmaCare program.

Enrol in the Fair Pharmacare program

Retirement and Survivor Benefits Program

Learn about the Retirement and Survivor Benefits Program and how to make an RSB claim.

Enrol in the RSB Program

Make a claim

Print out your Medi-Passport card

Payroll Forms

Faculty and staff can update and view their personal and payroll information quickly and securely through the UBC Faculty & Staff Self-Service Portal. You will need your Campus Wide Login (CWL) to access the portal.

If you do not have access to a computer, you can print and submit the following paper payroll forms:

Tax Forms

Need help?

If you have questions or need assistance completing a form, please contact UBC Benefits.