Several of the following forms and resources are specifically for QMM moves, but may be used as a general guideline for other moves. If you have any questions, please contact your hiring department administrator, your relocation coordinator for the moving company you select, or Joyce Wei, Relocation Administrator for HR.
QMM Relocation Contact & Information Form
- New Hires: Please fill out the UBC Contact & Information Sheet for Relocation and forward it to QMM.
- Download the Moving Tips – Within Canada (or use for general reference)
- Download the Moving Tips – Outside Canada (or use for general reference)
- Download the QMM Shipping Method (or use as a general guide)
- Download the Relocation Process Checklist for Relocating Faculty and Senior Management (or use for general reference)
- Download the Relocation Process Checklist for Hiring Department (or use for general reference)
- Use the new eProcurement form to set up a Purchase Order or change a Purchase Order.
- Complete the Service Requisition Form (PDF – requires CWL login) and forward to Financial Operations in Vancouver.
- Download the Relocation Change Request to Active Purchase Order (PDF – requires CWL login) and forward to Financial Operations in Vancouver.
Relocation Reimbursement Claim Form
- Download the Relocation Reimbursement Claim Form (Note: An updated form will be available by July 1, 2019.)