How To Register
Steps to register:
- Ensure that you have read the eligibility requirements before you apply.
- Once registration opens up please complete the following two (2) application documents and email them to email@example.com.
- Notification of acceptance into the program will happen in May 2019.
- Program Orientation will during June and July.
As there are limited seats available please ensure you submit your application as early as possible.
Managing@UBC is a one year self-directed program that allows you to tap into a menu of resources that will support you in your management role. The program is flexible and adaptive, but has requirements and rigor especially during the first 6 weeks.
Upon acceptance into the program, you will be expected to:
- Complete a Leaderskills Self or 180 Assessment
- Attend a Program Advising Meeting
- Create a Learning Path (your curriculum for the year)
- Attend a Jumpstart event (which will happen October or beginning of November)
- Form and participate in a Peer Learning Group
- After the Jumpstart event, you will spend the year working through program offerings of your choice based on your Learning Path.
Near the end of your year in the program, you will be expected to:
- Attend a Final Summit
- Complete a second Leaderskills 180 or 360 Assessment
- Respond to your Learning Path and note what you were able to achieve.
When you are finished Managing@UBC Program, the course will be entered as complete on your employee record in Human Resources Management System (HRMS).
If you have any questions, please contact us.