Thank you for your interest in the Managing@UBC program.
Registration is now closed.
Managing@UBC is a one year self-directed program that allows you to tap into a menu of resources that will support you in your management role. The program is flexible and adaptive, but has requirements and rigor especially during the first 6 weeks.
Upon acceptance into the program, you will be expected to:
- Complete a leadership self assessment
- Attend a Program Advising Meeting
- Create a Learning Path (your curriculum for the year)
- Attend the Jumpstart and Final Summit events
- Form and participate in a Peer Learning Group
- Attend workshops, lunch and learns or studio sessions based on your learning path
The 2019/20 cohort is expected to attend three in-person workshops in order to receive a certificate of program completion.
If you have any questions, please contact us.