Are you interested in participating in our Coaching Internship Program? Please take a moment to review our criteria.
- You have completed your probationary period with UBC
- You understand the principles of coaching
- It is preferable if you have:
- worked with a coach for an extended engagement (i.e. more than a single session);
- participated in an introductory coaching workshop;
- adopted or are motivated to adopt an inquiry strengths-based approach in your work and relationships
- You enjoy working with people and:
- are a good listener
- maintain a neutral/objective approach
- are open minded
- possess a high degree of integrity.
- You have demonstrated leadership skills (i.e. have “taken the lead” – not necessarily employed in a “Leadership” role at UBC).
- You pursue ongoing learning as a self-directed learner.
- You are engaged in volunteer or community activities and/or have 5 to 6 years organizational experience.
- You are able to adjust your work schedule to allow for a minimum of 4 hours/ month for 1:1 coaching
Ready to begin your application process? Visit our How to Apply page for forms to download and further instructions.