Staff Rent-Geared-to-Income Program
Accepting applications now. For more information, please click here.
Housing & Relocation Services
Relocating to UBC?
Moving can be overwhelming — but it doesn’t have to be. The Faculty Staff Housing & Relocation Services team assists with the smooth transition of new faculty, postdoctoral fellows, staff and their families, who are relocating to UBC.
Our ‘concierge-style’ service can help you settle quickly into your new home so you can get on with living. See our Plan Your Move section to learn how we can support you with a wide range of services with things like:
- housing information and programs
- housing educational seminars and tours
- community and neighbourhood profiles
- housing policy and research
- immigration support with regulated consultants
- priority childcare placement programs
- partner/spousal employment support
- important orientation regarding childcare, schools, healthcare, transportation options, driving
- regulations, social insurance number, taxes and banking…
… plus great social and recreational events to meet other newcomers!
We offer consultations face-to-face, by phone or by email, with faculty members and or their partners and are happy to help you before or after you accept an offer of UBC employment. Please browse our site to learn more about the information and services available to you.