Review the updates for working at UBC during COVID-19. See FAQ’s and resources available.
Here are the latest updates from HR, including relevant UBC Broadcasts and updated FAQs
- July 22, 2020: HR FAQ for managers updated regarding the university’s merit program for staff
- June 30, 2020: FAQs for students, faculty and staff updated to include information about the status of events.
- June 29, 2020: UBC Broadcast issued and website updated with information regarding the safe phased-in re-occupancy of our campuses.
Featured HR resource: Home Office Ergo
From your chair to your posture, there are ways to improve your remote workstation. Review the following two new resources:
- Chairs for Temporary Home Offices – This document provides considerations and examples for office chairs in temporary home office situations, at a lower price point than traditional office space recommendations.
- Supervisor’s Guide for Home Office Ergonomics – This document highlights some considerations for managers/supervisors in addressing MSI risks with their teams working remotely.