Purchasing & Design Guidelines
Design the work environment to support healthy postures. Contact UBC’s Ergonomics Advisor to help you design an ergonomically friendly work space.
- Height Adjustable Desks FAQ
- Height Adjustable Desks: Purchasing Information
- Height Adjustable Risers/Platforms : Purchasing Information
- Office Chair Purchasing Guidelines
- Product Catalogue: Office Accessories (keyboards, mice, etc)
- Pipette Purchasing Guidelines
Design Requirements & Guidelines
- UBC Tech Guidelines: Ergonomics Requirements 01 60 00
- Office Furniture Checklist for designers
- LEED Pilot Credit 44: Ergonomics Approach for Computer Users
Find Free or Cheap Ergo Equipment
UBC has an Ergonomic Equipment Re-Use program. UBC employees can find and/or offer reusable office ergonomic equipment on Re-Use it! UBC. This program was made available by Enrolment Services.
- Office Ergonomics
- Sit-Stand Ergonomic Resources
- Lab Ergonomics
- Purchasing & Design Guidelines
- Ergonomics Regulations , Inspections & Investigations
- Ergonomics Resources
- Manual Material Handling Ergonomics
- Ergonomic Training & Workshops
- Contact Ergonomics
Extended Health/Dental number
Active Benefits: 025205
Retiree Benefits (RSB): 020605
Member ID: your 7-digit UBC employee ID number
Visit the Sun Life Member Website or call Sun Life at 1-800-661-7334 or 1-800-361-6212.
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.