Stress Coach Connects – Online Stress Management Program
By increasing your awareness, understanding and reactions to triggers, you can better manage stress, improving your mental and physical health. Stress Coach Connects can help you take the first step toward improved health and wellbeing through effective stress management.
You can have access to:
- An interactive online program to help you assess, understand, and manage stress
- Effective stress management tools with progress, mood, and stress level tracking
- Helpful resources and thoughtful journaling
- Professional support anytime via secure online chat
To access these services, contact Shepell by calling the Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765.
Additional stress management resources:
- Stress Strategies: A web-based decision making tool to assess stressors and assist in developing an action plan for reducing and managing stress is all aspects of life.
- Stress 101: Learn more about the stress response and how to cope with stress in daily life.
- Mindfulness & Meditation Programs at UBC
- Read a Shepell article about understanding stress
Questions? Contact Melissa Lafrance, Health and Wellbeing Associate, at email@example.com.
- Resources for Mental Wellbeing
- Stress Coach Connects – Online Stress Management Program
- Addiction Support Services
- Elder Care Resources
Extended Health/Dental number
Active Benefits: 025205
Retiree Benefits (RSB): 020605
Member ID: your 7-digit UBC employee ID number
Visit the Sun Life Member Website or call Sun Life at 1-800-661-7334 or 1-800-361-6212.
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.