Specialized online programs and resources are available to help you with a range of issues, including career challenges, managing stress, stopping smoking, managing separation and divorce, enhancing your relationships and financial planning.
These resources include self-directed online programs as well as a collection of articles and guides on many different topics.
Accessing the EFAP online resources
- Visit workhealthlife.com and sign up for their online services and resources using the Employer name ‘University of British Columbia’.
- Download Shepell’s mobile myEAP app.
- If you require additional assistance, call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765. The intake team will set you up with login details and answer any questions you may have about the program.
Self-directed online programs
A variety of self-directed online programs on the following topics are available:
- Stress coach connects
- Enhancing your relationship
- Smoking cessation services
- Financial planning services
- Separation & divorce program
- Online seminar library with podcasts
Extended Health/Dental number
Active Benefits: 025205
Retiree Benefits (RSB): 020605
Member ID: your 7-digit UBC employee ID number
Visit the Sun Life Member Website or call Sun Life at 1-800-661-7334 or 1-800-361-6212.
Call the Shepell Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765 to chat with a counsellor.