Whether you are retired from UBC or continue to work on campus, you are a part of the university community. We encourage you to stay connected by checking out the various activities that you can access at UBC free of charge or by donation. Here are some highlights:
UBC Vancouver & UBC Okanagan Tours and Walking Maps (free of charge)
Sustainability UBC (Vancouver):
- Self-guided walking tour with downloadable guide
- Green building guided tours with various options and durations
Visit sustain.ubc.ca/about/campus-tours/ for maps and booking info.
30-minute UBC Walks (Vancouver):
- Five walking trails: Main Mall, Sword Fern, Thunderbird, Tower Beach and Wreck Beach
Visit hr.ubc.ca/wellbeing-benefits/living-well/physical-wellbeing/walking-at-ubc/ to download maps and learn more about walking at UBC.
Sustainability Office (Okanagan):
- Guided or self-guided sustainability walking tours
Visit sustain.ok.ubc.ca/sustcamp/tours/ to request a tour or download a map.
Campus Health (Okanagan):
- Various trails and walks that highlight the natural and built environment
Visit campushealth.ok.ubc.ca/voice-action-groups/environment-built-and-natural/ for more info.
Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery (free of charge)
- Experience one of the largest public art collections in BC with more than 4,500 contemporary artworks.
Visit belkin.ubc.ca to learn more.
Pacific Museum of Earth (admission by donation)
- Learn about earth’s evolution through geological exhibits and interactive displays.
- Can’t make it to campus? Take a virtual tour.
Visit pme.ubc.ca for more info.