- Timesheets for pay period December 1-15 are due on Friday December 13, by noon.
- Submitting your timesheet on time is critical – it is used to generate your paycheque. View information and instructions on Completing & Submitting Timesheets.
- Please address Payroll and Benefits questions to email@example.com. Lucy, Masa or Wendy will respond to your query.
Send Us Your Feedback: Staff Finders FAQs and Our Webpages
Help us improve our web pages, in particular, the FAQ page. Please take the time to review them and provide us feedback. Help us serve you and future employees better; tell us what/if information is missing, what we can improve, what we can clarify or reword etc…. If you see any broken links or out-dated information, do not be shy in pointing it out.
All Staff Finders employees are UBC employees and as such should be aware of UBC’s respectful environment statement.
For security alerts, please visit Campus Security at http://security.ubc.ca/content/safety-alert-0.
Leaving Staff Finders?
Leaving UBC, or transferring from Staff Finders to a UBC unit? See Resigning or Transfering Out of Staff Finders.
- Lynda.com online learning resources are available for all faculty and staff at UBC free of charge for a five-month pilot phase.
- Free Entrance to UBC Museums
As a Staff Finders temp, you are an employee of UBC and as such you can visit UBC’s museums for free. Take the time to visit the Beaty Biodiversity Museum or the Museum of Anthropology. Simply show your UBCCard at the Admissions desk, and head on in! Sign up for a UBCCard if you don’t already have one.
- Free Subscription to University Affairs Magazine
UBC faculty and staff have access to a free subscription to University Affairs magazine.
- CWL Password Policy Changes