In Person Workshops & Anytime Online Courses
Professional Development Workshops are available to support the ongoing learning needs of UBC employees by providing a range of UBC specific job-related personal and professional skills training. These in-person, at-cost professional development workshops are geared to enhance and improve your effectiveness at work, as well as to support your career and personal development.
Here we also feature ‘anytime’ online courses available through LinkedIn Learning, which can help you learn tech, creative, and workplace business skills to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Discover our upcoming professional development learning opportunities & online courses by:
- Exploring upcoming professional development workshop offerings (below).
- Reviewing the Professional Development Workshop Registration Guidelines.
- Visiting LinkedIn Learning for ‘anytime’ e-learning. All UBC staff and faculty have free CWL access to the online library of tutorials, courses and learning paths.
- Browsing our Professional Development Streams (below) designed to help you begin to customize your own unique learning path.
Upcoming Professional Development Workshops – Vancouver Campus
- Feb 26 : The Foundations of Workplace Coaching Skills
- March 5: CliftonStrengths® Discovery: Your Unique Strengths and Strategies for Your Success
- June 10: Coaching for Personal and Professional Development
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-822-9644 and let us connect you to the right learning opportunity suitable to your needs. For programs offered specifically by HR, you can also visit http://www.hr.ubc.ca/learning-engagement/.You can also visit our Workshop Registration Guidelines, which includes information on our Professional Development workshop payment, refund and cancellation policy.