- Payroll Procedures and Resources (Vancouver campus)
- Budgeting For Pool Positions Using Hire Data
- Bullying & Harassment PreventionTraining Records in HRMS
- 2016 T4s
Payroll Procedures and Resources (Vancouver):
Administrators who deal with payroll issues can find information on procedures & resources on the Payroll website. Login with your CWL ID is required to view information or download documents.
ePAF course is available for departmental administrators who submit hires, terminations, and job changes to Human Resources and Payroll. Please register for a session.
The ePAF session, scheduled for Feb. 23, will be held at the Centre for Brain Health at 2215 Wesbrook Mall in room 101. The room accommodates up to 100 people. Please register for a session if you would like to attend.
- Questions about payroll resources and procedures: contact Ingeborg Brown
- Questions about ePAF training: contact Wade Noseworthy
- Questions about registration: contact Finance Training
Budgeting For Pool Positions Using Hire Data
It was brought to our attention that pool positions defaulted to ‘Position Data’ for budgeting, regardless of what was selected. We’re happy to report that this issue has been corrected. You can now select either ‘Hire Data’ or ‘Position Data’.
Let Robert Boudreau know if you have any questions.
Bullying & Harassment Prevention Training Records in HRMS
This following information applies to departments using the on-line B&H training available through Risk Management:
We’ve discovered an issue when B&H records are imported into HRMS from the RMS on-line training system. This issue causes a small number of B&H records to be missed. You’ll notice this when running Query report 910_TRAINING_SNAPSHOT.
The problem should be fixed shortly. Let Robert Boudreau know if you have any questions.
T4s are now available on-line in Self-Service to view and print.
For employees who selected to receive printed T4s, printed copies will be delivered/mailed the week of Feb 20th
Active employees will have printed T4s delivered to their departments.
Terminated/retired employees will have T4s mailed to the home address on record in HRMS Self-Service.
Anyone selecting to receive a printed T4 also has the option to access it on-line in Self-Service.
Self-Service access remains active for 18 months post-termination/retirement to facilitate ex-employees accessing their T4s and past pay slips on-line.
Reminder – CWL:
- Accessing Self-Service requires a CWL account.
- If you have employees (active or inactive) that do not have a CWL, they can sign up here.
- They will need their employee ID and PIN number.
- You can find this information for them on the ‘Modify a Person’ screen in HRMS (navigation: Workforce Administration, Personal Information, Biographical).
- The PIN number is in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Terminated/retired employees can sign up for CWL for 18 months post-termination/retirement.
Reminder – VPN:
- Accessing Self-Service from a non-UBC network (ie: home) requires VPN.
- Instructions on installing the VPN software can be found here.