- eRecruit allows recruiting managers to upload documents that support the recruitment process.
- Only SIN, passport and work permit documents are transferred into HRMS during the hire process.
- Other forms such as Direct Deposit and TD1 Tax forms are not transferred to Payroll and HRMS.
- These forms must be submitted directly to Payroll for data-entry.
A new field is being introduced into Position Management on Thursday Oct 2, 2014. This field captures whether a position requires inclusion in the Occupational & Preventative Health Program (OPH).
Enrolment in this in-house program is required for employees working in positions which involve:
- Exposure to animal species
- Exposure to human blood, body fluid, tissue or cell lines
- Exposure to human feces and/or urine.
- Exposure to infectious biological agents.
- Entry into a Containment Level III facility.
- Entry into a hospital facility.
- Caring for children.
The new field is immediately below the Criminal Record Check field located in the first tab of Position Management (see screen shot below).
- New positions:
- The new field defaults to blank.
- Similar to the Criminal Record Check field, completion of this field is mandatory for all new positions.
- You must select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- If you leave it blank, you will get an error.
- Existing positions:
- The new field, on all existing positions, has been defaulted to ‘No’.
- When changing the job code on existing positions the new field will be blanked.
- If you leave the field blank, you will get an error.
- Revisit existing positions and update this field to ‘Y’ where it meets the criteria.
- To do this, click the ‘+’ button, change the field and click ‘Save’.
- There is a link to the right of this field which provides more information about the OPH program.
- Go here for more information: http://www.hr.ubc.ca/health/occupational-preventive-health/enrol/