We are pleased to announce this year’s recipients of the President’s Staff Awards at the Vancouver campus. These awards recognize the personal achievements and contributions that our staff make to UBC, and to the vision and goals of the University.
This year’s President’s Staff Awards recipients are:
- Jennifer Chin, Associate Director, Enrolment Services
- Gerry McGeough, Director, Planning and Design, Campus & Community Planning
Creativity & Innovation
- Natasha Boskic, Senior Manager, Instructional Design, Faculty of Education
- Glenn Jolly, Technician and Electronics Shop Supervisor, Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Applied Science
Enhancing the UBC Experience
- Chris McGill, Research Manager, UBC Animal Welfare Program/Program Coordinator, Applied Biology Program, Faculty of Land & Food Systems
- Cherrylyn Navarrete and Sally Vargas, Service Workers, St. John’s College
- Debra Harris, Divisional Assistant, Accounting/Law & Business Communications Group, Sauder School of Business
- Marlene Chow, Director of Academic Programs, Administration and Facilities, Chemical & Biological Engineering, Faculty of Applied Science
Advancing Diversity & Inclusion
- Debbie Harvie, Managing Director, University Community Services
Please visit http://focusonpeople.ubc.ca/2017/08/28/2017-presidents-staff-awards-vancouver-campus/ to read all about the accomplishments of these recipients.