UBC’s Safety Resources
- You might want to use AMS Safewalk (604-822-5355) to request accompaniment while walking on campus after dark. Safewalk can be used by faculty and staff as well as students.
- Use the Community Shuttles on campus.
- Know the location of the UBC Blue Phones. They connect directly to Campus Security.
- Know your location on campus and be able to describe where you are if you need to call for help.
- When entering or exiting a locked/secured building, ensure that the door is secured before proceeding.
- In the event of an emergency, call 911. If you see suspicious circumstances, call Campus Security at 604-822-2222.