Coaching@UBC has added a number of new coaches to their roster:
- Mina Phaisaltantiwongs – (2018 Coach Intern)
- Shannon Remillong (2018 Coach Intern)
- Rebekah Bansback
- Jennifer Dowdeswell
- Andrea Fruhling
- Elizabeth Froese
- Tomomi Iwashina – Tomomi is able to provide coaching in Japanese and English.
- Carol Poon – Carol is able to provide coaching in Mandarin and English
Visit http://www.hr.ubc.ca/coaching/get-a-coach/community-of-coaches/ to learn more about all of UBC’s available coaches, and to sign up for coaching services at UBC.
The recipients of the 2019-2020 Coach Internship program are:
- Dr. Lisa Loutzenheiser – Curriculum and Pedagogy (EDCP)
- Allison Mander-Wionzek – Student Development & Services/Centre for Student Involvement and Careers
- Catalina Policzer – Human Resources
- Patrice Steinmann – UBC IT
Also congratulations to the following Coach Internship recipients who have recently become certified Coaches. You will be able to find them on our list of Internal Coaches in the very near future.
- Deborah Chen – Centre for Teaching, Learning & Technology
- Lily Gu – UBC Extended Learning
- Sukhbir Kaur – Psychology
Thank you to everyone who had expressed interest in our Coach Internship Award. We will open applications for the next round of the Coaching Internship Awards in October. To learn more about the program, visit http://www.hr.ubc.ca/coaching/become-a-coach/coaching-internship/.