UBC employees have the option to receive their T4 tax slips electronically, instead of receiving a printed copy. To encourage employees to opt into receiving electronic T4s, UBC Payroll is giving away an iPad to one faculty or staff member who makes the transition between now and the end of January.
This draw is open to faculty and staff who log into the UBC Management Systems Portal and switch from paper to electronic T4s, by noon on Jan. 31. Only those opting in for the first time are eligible for the draw.
To opt-in to receive an electronic T4:
- Visit the UBC faculty and staff Management Systems Portal (using VPN if you are off campus)
- Log in using your CWL (campus-wide login)
- Click the HRMS Self Service tab
- Under My Pay, select Year End Slips
- If you have not already agreed, the website will prompt you to agree to receive your T4 online – select Yes.
Note that you will not be able to opt back into paper T4s at a later time once you switch to receiving electronic T4s.