The HR office at the Vancouver campus will be closed over the December holiday break at 12:00 p.m. Dec. 24, 2018, through Jan. 1, 2018. We will reopen at 8:30 a.m. on Jan. 2, 2019.
Compensation job reviews
Jobs required reviewing should be submitted by Friday, Dec. 14 to allow sufficient time for review prior to the holiday closure period. Compensation will commence reviewing jobs again in the new year on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019.
Each unit has a designated person who will be monitoring emergency inquires over the week. To reach the voicemail of any HR unit, call 604-822-8111. Visit hr.ubc.ca for the full list:
- Advisory Services: 604-822-4233
- Compensation: 604-822-9026
- Faculty Relations: 604-827-1010
- Health, Wellbeing & Benefits: 604-827-5631
- HRMS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pensions: See the Staff Pension Plan website and the Faculty Pension Plan website for contact details (to be updated shortly)
- Workplace Learning & Engagement: Email email@example.com.
As our office will be closed, we will accept packages and deliveries when we re-open Jan. 2, 2019.