We have a few spaces left in our Sept. 24, session on Building Resilient Teams. Register ASAP to learn about your conflict management style, and how to support your teams.
- Describe the five dysfunctions that can challenge a team’s performance and culture
- Identify strategies to build a high performing team
- Recognize your preferred conflict management style as a leader
- Explore and practice tools to manage conflict effectively
- Create an action plan to apply what you have learned to your workplace
Date: Sept. 24, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: TEF III, Room 610