Human Resources is hosting a half-day professional development workshop on Building Resilient Teams on Sept. 24, 2018. This session is designed for formal and informal leaders who want to learn about their own conflict management style, and how to support their teams.
- Describe the five dysfunctions that can challenge a team’s performance and culture
- Identify strategies to build a high performing team
- Recognize your preferred conflict management style as a leader
- Explore and practice tools to manage conflict effectively
- Create an action plan to apply what you have learned to your workplace
Date: Sept. 24, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: TEF III, Room 610