We have an upcoming two-day workshop on June 4 & 5 – Practical Project Management. This workshop is for anyone who is involved in projects, as either a team member or project manager, and wants to learn the core basics and proven tools to help achieve more consistent project outcomes.
- Establish effective communication lines from the start;
- Develop concise intended outcomes and deliverables;
- Build a Project Charter that is simple, yet effective in getting your projects off to the right start;
- Use the most common tools used in Project Management including Network Diagram Dependency Charts, Gantt Charts and Work Breakdown Structures;
- Sequence tasks to determine start dates, finish dates and milestones;
- Use Critical Path Methodology to ensure projects are completed on time;
- Recognize and prevent common Project Management mistakes;
- Use criteria to measure and track your project;
- Identify and evaluate risks and develop contingency plans
- Effectively determine resource requirements
Date: June 4 & 5, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: TEF III, Room 610