We are hosting a Time Management: Planning, Prioritizing & Productivity workshop on Jan. 29, 2018. This session is designed for those who wish to learn new tools to decrease work stress while increasing level of satisfaction, happiness and productivity at work.
About this workshop
This workshop provides you with peak performance tips, tools and strategies so you can spend more time working toward your high-value tasks. If you are swamped with emails, requests, tasks, and interruptions, this workshop is for you. In this highly interactive, thought-provoking, enjoyable, skill-building workshop you will learn proven time management techniques and at the same time tune your skills at managing your priorities and achieving your objectives.
- identify your time type
- implement strategies to align your activities with your goals
- optimize productivity and decrease stress
- put into practice a laser-like focus on priorities
- identify obstacles that get in your way
- be more effective in handling interruptions
- recognize time-saving email tips
- distinguish between being busy and being productive
- identify how you may sabotage your goals
- share tools and technology to help manage your time more effectively
- determine what you get by procrastinating and how to conquer procrastination
- apply a practical new mindset and toolset develop a specific plan of action to implement immediately
Date: Jan. 29, 2018, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: TEF III, Room 610