Next week, the Workplace Experiences Survey opens for all faculty and staff. The survey will be open Wednesday, Nov. 1, to Tuesday, Nov. 21.
At the UBC-wide level this week:
- Today (Oct. 26), a UBC Bulletin message went out to leaders at UBC about the survey, asking them to encourage faculty and staff in their areas to participate. This message is signed on behalf of Andrew Szeri (Provost and Vice-President Academic), Lisa Castle (Vice-President Human Resources), and Deborah Buszard (Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Principal).
- On Nov. 1, a UBC Broadcast email will be sent to all faculty and staff from Santa Ono (President) inviting all to participate in the survey. This message will include the link to the survey.
During the survey period:
- Faculties and VP portfolios will receive survey participation rates.
- On Nov. 6, another UBC Broadcast email will be sent from Prof. Ono about the upcoming Nov. 10 Facebook Live event on faculty and staff engagement. This message will be used as another opportunity to promote the survey.
- Reminders to participate will be shared through various channels, including the UBC Today newsletter.
At the local level this week:
There are many resources available online to help faculties, departments and units communicate about the survey to faculty and staff.
- Speaking points, email templates and FAQs are available in the Leader’s Toolkit.
- Digital signage, printable posters and newsletter content are available in the Communicator’s Toolkit.