Some users may be experiencing issues connecting to UBC’s wireless network after updating to iOS 11.
Please follow these steps to reconnect:
Forget the UBC wireless network you are trying to connect to.
- Go to Settings > Wireless > find the network
- Select the information icon on the right
- Click “Forget This Network”
Connect to ubcvisitor. Using a browser, head to the following websites below to launch the Autoconnect utility for the network you are trying to connect to.
- ubcsecure: https://autoconnect.it.ubc.ca
- eduroam: https://autoconnect.it.ubc.ca/eduroam
- ubcprivate: https://autoconnect.it.ubc.ca/ubcprivate
See all UBC IT Bulletins at http://bulletins.it.ubc.ca.