HR is hosting a one-day workshop on Generating Successful Team Dynamics on Nov. 21, 2017. Register now to improve your knowledge on building solid and productive teams in the workplace.
About this workshop
Generating Successful Team Dynamics provides participants with a solid foundation that will ensure that team members and team leaders have the skills and knowledge required to work as a unit. Being able to create solid team work within your work group is an important skill for everyone in this environment.
Whether you are a team member working on a project team or in your day to day work within your department, you have an important role to play in your team’s performance. If you lead a department or project team, or plan to in the future, your performance directly affects your team’s success.
Within the first hour of the program participants will experience, first hand, the issues associated with working in a high performing team. This interactive simulation translates into real opportunities to identify, address and capitalize upon the shared knowledge of the group.
- Identify the characteristics of high performing teams;
- Determine the stages of team development;
- List the required elements for building strong team relationships;
- Prioritize the essentials for success – establish common goals and roles;
- Discuss how to create trust, commitment & motivation;
- Identify the five team dysfunctions and what to do about them;
- Determine steps to create and manage positive team conflict;
- Create a strategy for building a sustainable team structure;
- Determine how processes impact team performance
This session is designed for team leaders and team members who want to apply the principles of a positive and effective team-based work environment.