Finance has developed an online training program to help demystify the steps of Staff and Student recruitment and form completion. The training, which is part of the Finance Support Program – Payroll & Positions, is a combination of instructional videos, self-test questions, and an appendix that highlights key documents and useful links. This training tool is beneficial to anyone who is new to an administrator role or who has been in their position for a while.
To create an account on the Edx training platform:
- Go to https://edge.edx.org/login
- Select “Use my institution/campus credentials”
- Enter your CWL username and ID
- Complete the one-time setup
- Go to https://edge.edx.org/courses/course-v1:UBC+FSP11+2016W2/info to enrol in the course.
The ‘Home’ tab in Edx has an orientation video about how to view the training material.
Learn more about the Finance Support Program at https://finance.ubc.ca/training/private/finance-support-program (CWL authentication required).