We are pleased to announce this year’s recipients of the President’s Service Awards for Excellence.
The President’s Service Award for Excellence is presented each year to up to five outstanding staff members. The PSAE acknowledges staff who have made outstanding contributions to UBC, and who excel in their personal achievements.
This year’s President’s Service Awards for Excellence recipients are:
- Michael Gesi, Security Coordinator, Okanagan Campus Security
- Bruce Gillespie, Mechanical Engineering Technician, Department of Zoology
- Margaret Leathley, Pension Administrator, UBC Staff Pension Plan
- Karen McKellin, Executive Director, International Student Initiative
- Jodi Scott, Senior Planner, Facilities Planning
Please visit our Focus on People site to read the citations for these recipients.
The recipients of the 2017 President’s Staff Awards (Vancouver campus) will be announced later this fall.