Implementation of Teaching Assistant Classifications (Dec. 6, 2016)
- Prepare to use the new job codes for appointments starting Jan. 1, 2017.
- If you have teaching assistants who fit the new classification of Senior Teaching Assistant, and you need to retroactively apply this classification to Sept. 30, 2016, you can submit a job change ePAF with the new job code.
Economic Stability Dividend (Nov. 30, 2016)
The BC Government has announced an Economic Stability Dividend of 0.35% to be paid in 2017 to eligible public-sector employees
Preparing for Winter Weather Conditions at UBC (Nov. 30 2016)
- know how to prepare for winter weather conditions;
- learn what to do if you have staff in essential services positions; and
- decide how to inform students, staff and faculty of what is expected of them in the event of a disruption to services on campus.
If you have any questions, please contact your Human Resources Associate.
See all HR memos at http://www.hr.ubc.ca/memos/.