The next Faculty & Staff Orientation at UBC’s Vancouver campus is Aug. 31, 2016.
Optional: Guided Tour at the Museum of Anthropology
10:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
This event is designed to help new staff and faculty to:
- Understand UBC’s vision, organizational structure and current initiatives;
- Hear first-hand from colleagues about how to have a successful transition and first year;
- Navigate effectively through UBC’s resources and services;
- Meet colleagues from across the university; and
- Experience UBC’s unique culture, diversity, architecture, and physical setting.
For more information about Orientations at UBC, please visit http://hr.ubc.ca/orientation/
Can’t make it to the in-person event? Check out our Online Orientation site for an introduction to the University for new staff and faculty.