The Staff Pension Plan (SPP) Pension Fair takes place on Wednesday, June 8 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. The fair will be held in the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre [map]. No RSVP is required.
This is a great opportunity for members to learn more about their pension plan and benefits. The following groups will be there to answer your questions:
- UBC Retirement and Survivor Benefits
- Shepell (UBC’s Employee and Family Assistance Provider)
- UBC Investment Management Trust Inc.
- UBC Continuing Studies (Seniors and Community Programs)
- CARP (A New Vision of Aging for Canada)
See the SPP Pension Fair event website for more details.