The next Staff Orientation events at UBC’s Vancouver campus are April 26 and June 23, 2016.
This free half-day event is designed to help staff:
- Understand UBC’s vision, organizational structure and current initiatives
- Hear first-hand from colleagues about how to have a successful transition and first year
- Navigate effectively through UBC’s resources and services
- Meet colleagues from across the university
- Experience UBC’s unique culture, diversity, architecture, and physical setting
For more information about Orientations at UBC, please visit http://hr.ubc.ca/orientation/
Can’t make it to the in-person event? Check out our Online Orientation site for an introduction to the University for new staff and faculty.