Are you looking for some professional development opportunities this spring?
The Coaching at UBC program currently has 30 coaches available to work with UBC faculty and staff. You decide what topic you want to work on with your coach, professional and personal, and the coaching process starts from there.
Professional Development Workshops
Human Resources offers professional development workshops geared to enhance and improve your effectiveness at work, as well as to support your career and personal development. Here are some of our upcoming events:
- May 13: Customer Service Excellence
- May 24: Moving from Peer to Leader 1: Practical Tools for First Time Managers and Supervisors
- May 30: Selection Interviewing: Ensuring Equity
- June 16: Practical Project Management (Two-Day)
- June 28: QPR Suicide Prevention Training