Please share this with your staff
Are you interested in contributing to a new project designed to provide insights into mid-career professionals’ experiences at UBC and identify potential opportunities for enhancing and improving these experiences?
If the following describes you, we invite you to participate:
- Management & Professional staff
- Have worked at UBC for between four and 10 years
- Established in your career (combination of UBC and previous experience in your professional discipline)
- Interested in sharing your unique insights and observations as well as ideas for improvement in an in-person, focus group-style setting with other UBC mid-career professionals
- Available to attend a series of 1.5 hour meetings every two months in 2016, starting in January/February.
About This Project
The 2014 Workplace Experiences Survey findings indicate that mid-career professionals at UBC have lower engagement than those at the university in other phases of their career. We also know that mid-career professionals tend to stay at UBC. We want to hear from mid-career professions to better understand these experiences, build context around the data we have, and identify potential opportunities for enhancing and improving mid-career professional experiences at UBC.
Interested or wish to learn more? Please contact Catherine Pitman, Workplace Engagement Strategist.