Please share this with the faculty and staff in your unit
Developed using evidence-based curricula, the 30 Day Online Mindfulness program is geared towards UBC faculty and staff who are looking to incorporate mindfulness into the workplace. Content is delivered via any device, anytime and anywhere and focuses on simple yet powerful and achievable learning objectives.
After just 10 minutes a day for 30 consecutive days, participants will become healthier, more productive and better able to problem-solve and work in a team.
What to Expect
- 10 minutes per day of mindfulness training for 30 days
- Expert led and evidence based programming
- Online and on the go platform that can be used anywhere
- A cost of $25 per person (includes participation for a buddy of your choice for free!)
- open to faculty in Vancouver only at this time
- cohorts will start either on Feb 1 or March 14
More information and registration details: http://www.hr.ubc.ca/health/30-day-online-mindfulness-challenge/