The second cycle of the Faculty Home Ownership Program (FHOP) is set to launch for 2015. Below, please find a brief timeline with important dates. If you have any questions regarding the FHOP, please contact Sarah Tarcea, Housing Programs Coordinator at 604-822-5350 or email@example.com.
- Monday, March 9, 2015: Application period begins. Prospective Applicants should review the eligibility requirements and application process before applying.
- Sunday, April 26, 2015 at midnight: Application period ends. All applications are due no later than midnight, Sunday, April 26, 2015
- Monday, May 4, 2015 – Sunday, May 31, 2015: Deans review applications from faculty in their departments
- Mid-June, 2015: The Faculty Housing Allocation Committee meets to review the Deans’ recommendations and make final decisions on applications
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015: Applicants notified no later than this date by their Deans as to whether or not their applications have been approved
- Dates TBD (likely first week of July): Two information sessions held for approved faculty to provide more information on next steps