Check out the links below to see what we’ve been reading and listening to lately.
- Helping others makes us happier – but it matters how we do it – Ted Talk with UBC Professor Dr. Elizabeth Dunn (April 2019)
- How to Make Your Morning Routine More Mindful – Interview with meditation expert Jon Kabat-Zinn (Mindful Magazine, May 24, 2019)
- What’s the Difference Between Mental Health and Mental Illness? (Huffington Post, August 6, 2019)
- Sleep: Building The Foundation for Family Mental Wellness – “Where You Are” podcast (BC Children’s Hospital’s Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre, August 14, 2019)
- Web Series: Jensplaining with Dr. Jen Gunter, MD (CBC GEM, August 23, 2019)
- Smaller homes could make us happier (The Globe and Mail, August 24, 2019)
Photo credit: UBC Brand and Marketing