Open to UBC faculty, staff and grad students, this free event is an exciting team-building afternoon that encourages inclusivity, accessibility, mental and physical wellbeing, and fun! Participate in what your time allows.
New for 2018:
- New spaces and places: Events will take place in the new UBC Life Building, War Memorial Gym, Student Recreation Centre, UBC Alumni Centre and more!
- Free smoothie and social: All participants are invited to socialize and celebrate with free snacks and smoothies, courtesy of UBC Food Services.
- Step it up again: Help foster some friendly competition between staff and faculty at UBC Vancouver and UBC Okanagan by taking part in the Step It Up Challenge. UBC Okanagan holds the 2017 title, so it’s time for a rematch.
Benefits of Participating:
- Make connections: 93% of survey respondents from last year’s event reported that it positively impacted their sense of belonging within their team.
- Improve your health: Last year’s participants reported positive increases in mental health (91%) and physical wellbeing (92%).
Spots are filling up fast so be sure to register now! To register or for more event details, visit the UBC Staff & Faculty Sports Day website.
Photo Credit: UBC Recreation