In conjunction with this year’s Canadian Mental Health Association’s Mental Health Week (May 2-8), UBC’s EFAP provider, Shepell, has released a new online resource at www.workhealthlife.com.
This Mental Health and Gender microsite features articles that talk about myths and facts about mental health and gender, reducing stigma around mental health issues, and tips on how to build resilience.
- Mental Health Myths and Facts
- Men and Women: How to Recognize Mental Health Risk
- The Everyday Life of Stigma
- Bouncing Back: How to Improve Your Resilience
Want to learn more?
Contact Shepell Counselling Services
Do you need to speak with a counsellor, or otherwise access UBC’s EFAP services?
You can trust Shepell to help you and your family to resolve issues you may be facing whether it be stress or anxiety-related, relationships problems, parenting, financial guidance, nutrition and weight loss, and much more.
To contact Shepell:
- Call the Care Access Centre at 1-800-387-4765
- Visit the Shepell website
- View their available services including online programs
Read our counselling services page to learn what to expect when you contact Shepell.