Financial Support through Shepell, UBC’s Employee and Family Assistance Provider
UBC Human Resources is actively involved in promoting and improving the health and wellbeing of our staff and faculty. This commitment is part of the university’s goal to create an outstanding work environment. The spotlight this month is on Financial Support Services available to UBC staff and faculty through the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
UBC’s EFAP provider, Shepell, offers Financial Support Services, which are convenient, personalized and interactive. These services are available to help you and your family understand every-day and complex financial concerns.
You can gain valuable insight and the tools to build a solid financial plan, helping you plan for:
- Credit and debt management
- Aspects of separation and divorce
- Financial emergencies
- Retirement planning
- Employment transitions
- Real estate
Support Delivered in a Convenient Way for You
Shepell’s Financial Support Services are designed to suit your learning, lifestyle and comfort level. The following options are available:
- Online Financial Planning Services
- Interactive and personalized three-month online program
- Provides financial education
- Helps you create a tailored action plan for your future
- Convenient, secure and confidential
- Financial Consultations
- Professional financial advice
- In-person or phone consultations
- Referrals to financial advisors if needed
To get started with Shepell’s Financial Support Services, call 1-800-387-4765 or browse through their available services online.