As a special Thrive 2014 edition of the Benefits Spotlight, we are highlighting a Healthy Workplace resource compliments of Homewood Health, UBC’s Employee and Family Assistance Program provider.
The resource contains articles that:
- Provide information on the importance of getting outside and moving around
- Seek to dispel some mental illness myth
- Encourage you to eat well to stay well
- Convey the important link between workplace involvement and employee engagement
- Provide tools and interactive activities to boost team building
To access the Healthy Workplace Kit, click here (.pdf)
To access UBC’s EFAP services through Homewood Health, visit www.homewoodhumansolutions.com or call 1-800-663-1142 (toll- free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Want to know more?
For more information on UBC’s Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), visit our website. To book a presentation for your unit to review the free EFAP services available for UBC staff and faculty, contact Colin Hearne, Health and Wellbeing Associate, at 604-827-3047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.