Finding the time to care for and nurture our relationships with others can be challenging. However, Homewood Health, UBC‘s Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provider has developed a new service called Relationship Solutions. Relationship Solutions is offered through your Plan Smart – Lifestyle and Specialty Counselling Services. It helps you take a proactive approach to enhancing your relationships. Included in the service is up front coaching, as well as a Relationship Solutions Resource Kit.
Relationship Solutions can help:
- Need help communicating with your loved one? We help you learn the importance of communication, honesty, and forgiveness.
- Want to get the spark back? We help couples relate to each other so they can keep the relationship fresh.
- Juggling kids, work, and your love life? Today’s couples are busy. We provide tips to help you learn how make time for each other.
- Need help resolving couple conflict? Learn how to work out differences constructively, and how to appreciate and communicate each other’s point of view.
The Relationship Solutions Resource Kit includes:
- A two-part educational workbook with information on how to enhance communication and a series of exercises designed to encourage you and your partner to re-engage with each other.
- A relationship self-help book, focused on improving relationship communication and resolving conflict.
- Other tools to support behaviour change in a fun and meaningful way.
- Also, If you are feeling too overwhelmed by the challenges in your relationship, we can arrange counselling.
Want to know more?
For more information on Relationship Solutions or Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), visit our website. If you would like to book a presentation for your unit to review the free EFAP services available for UBC staff and faculty, contact Colin Hearne, EFAP Assistant, at 604-827-3047 or email@example.com.
Remember: if you ever feel overwhelmed or stressed out by the challenges you face in life, you can easily access counselling (face-to- face, over the phone, or online) from Homewood Health. Visit www.homewoodhumansolutions.com or call 1-800-663-1142.