Recruitment, Appointment, Immigration, Compensation & More
Faculty Relations provides resources for faculty, professional librarians and program directors in Extended Learning and their administrators on issues such as:
- appointment information
- compensation including salaries, benefits and leaves
- tenure and promotion
- the Faculty Association Collective Agreement
- relevant policies and procedures
On the broader HR website, you can also find information for faculty regarding benefits.
- Faculty Relations News – check out our latest articles and announcement
- Changes to the SAC Guide: the Senior Appointments Committee (SAC) Guide to Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion has been updated to improve clarity. The new PDF of the guide and a summary of changes is available at Tenure, Promotion & Reappointment for Faculty Members. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback. Questions about the contents of this update should be directed to Daniel Mare, Faculty Relations Legal Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.