Recruitment, Appointment, Immigration, Compensation & More
Faculty Relations provides resources for faculty, professional librarians and program directors in Continuing Studies and their administrators on issues such as:
- appointment information
- compensation including salaries, benefits and leaves
- tenure and promotion
- the Faculty Association Collective Agreement
- relevant policies and procedures
On the broader HR website, you can also find information for faculty regarding benefits.
- Faculty Collective Bargaining: Check here for information and updates on faculty bargaining.
- Updated Publication: SAC Guide to Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion at UBC 2016/17
- Current Newsletter: March 2017 Edition