UBC strives to compensate our employees fairly, and in line with the market at large. While salary is an important part of the compensation picture, UBC’s philosophy is Total Compensation — a combination of salary, benefits and pensions.
The salary scales below are in effect as of the date indicated, and are ongoing.
- Schedule A – Other than Technicians & Trades
- Schedule B – CUPE 116 Technicians Wage Rates
- Schedule C – CUPE 116 Trades Wage Rates
- Aquatic Centre
Management & Professional (Monthly)
Management & Professional (Annually)
Non-Union Technicians / Research Assistants (TRAs)
- Effective September 1, 2017
- Effective July 1, 2017
- Effective September 1, 2016
- Effective July 1, 2016