UBC strives to compensate our employees fairly, and in line with the market at large. While salary is an important part of the compensation picture, UBC’s philosophy is Total Compensation — a combination of salary, benefits and pensions.
The salary scales below are in effect as of the date indicated, and are ongoing.
- Schedule A – Other than Technicians & Trades
- Schedule A – CUPE 116 (other than Technicians & Trades) Job Titles (under development)
- Schedule B – CUPE 116 Technicians Wage Rates
- Schedule B – CUPE 116 Technicians/Research Assistants Job Titles
- Schedule C – CUPE 116 Trades Wage Rates
- Schedule C – CUPE 116 Trades Job Titles (under development)
- Aquatic Centre
Management & Professional (Monthly)
Management & Professional (Annually)
Non-Union Technicians / Research Assistants (TRAs)
- Effective March 1, 2016 *ELI Instructors only*
- Effective September 1, 2015
- Effective September 1, 2014