CUPE 2950 Job Evaluation Committee
During the round of collective bargaining in Spring 2006, UBC and CUPE 2950 signed a Letter of Agreement pertaining to improving the existing CUPE 2950 job evaluation (JE) system. The JE system is utilized to evaluate jobs for the purpose of establishing rates of pay.
Meetings and discussions with the CUPE 2950 JE Committee began in 2006 and continue to the present. Information updates from the JE Committee are posted below.
CUPE 2950 Job Evaluation Documents & Forms
- CUPE 2950 Job Reclassification Request – Form A (employee form)
- CUPE 2950 Job Reclassification Request – Form B (manager form)
- CUPE 2950 Pay Scale
- CUPE 2950 Template – Reclassification Letter (for administrators)
- CUPE 2950 Benchmarks
For further information regarding CUPE 2950 job evaluations, please contact UBC HR Compensation.
Job Evaluation Committee Memos & Communiques
To receive information updates delivered to your desktop, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the command subscribe cupe-2950je in the body of your email message.
- September 2008
- February 2007
- October 2007
- April 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- October 2006
- August 2006
Job Evaluation Committee Members
University Committee Members
- Michelle Berner – Director, HR, Total Compensation
- Stuart Murray – Compensation Consultant, Total Compensation, Human Resources
- Ray McNichol – Director, Financial Services
- Maria Shawcross – Director, HR, Sauder School of Business
CUPE 2950 Committee Members
- Susan Claybo – Office Administrator, Student Financial Assistance and Awards
- Susanne Lester – Library Assistant, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Edita Michalek – Library Assistant, Technical Services
- Eleanore Wellwood – Library Assistant, Crane Library