Some people say there are more “new years’ resolutions” made in each Fall than each January because so many people find the summer a great time to reflect on their career and their life. A coach can be a real asset to someone looking to reflect and take action.
Working with a coach is a helpful way to take stock of what you’ve done so far in 2018 and make plans for 2018-19. Some questions that you may want to work through with a coach:
- What have you accomplished so far in 2018?
- What goals do you want to set for the second half of the year?
- What obstacles will I need to overcome?
- What changes do you want to make?
- What mindset do you want to be in?