Congratulations to the successful applicants for our 2018-19 Coach Internship. These individuals will receive funding to attend an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program to become a Certified Coach.
- Elisabeth Chin – Manager, Student Experience, Sauder School of Business
- Justine Cochrane – Curriculum Materials Coordinator, Faculty of Medicine
- Savanah Knockwood – Indigenous Student Programs Coordinator, School of Population & Public Health
- Mina Phaisaltantiwongs – Business Development Assistant (Computer Science), UBC Science Co-op
- Raina Reddecliff – Associate Director, Campus Internationalization at UBCO
- Shannon Remillong – Coordinator, Civil Engineering
We wish our interns every success on their journey to becoming a coach!
Also congratulations to the following Coach Internship recipients who have recently become Certified Coaches. You will be able to find them on our list of Internal Coaches in the very near future.
- Darran Fernandez – Associate Registrar & Director, Student Support & Advising, Enrolment Services
- Dee Dee Sung – Senior Associate Director, Gift & Estate Planning, Development and Alumni Engagement
Thank you to everyone who had expressed interest in our Coach Internship Award.
If you’re interested in applying for a Coach Internship Award, be sure to check back with us this October as we will be making another call out for applications for 2018/19.
Want to find out more about a Coach Internship? Learn more here.