Staff Pension Fair
By Chelsey Maher on May 24, 2019
This year’s UBC Staff Pension Fair takes place on Thursday, June 20 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The event will be held at the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre on the Vancouver campus. This is a drop-in event; no RSVP is required.
The Pension Fair is a great opportunity for members to learn more about their pension plan and increase their pension knowledge. We are also pleased to have the following groups in attendance:
- UBC Retirement and Survivor Benefits
- UBC Employee and Family Assistance Program
- UBC Investment Management Trust (IMANT) Inc.
- CARP (Canadian Association for Retired Persons)
- BC Federation of Retired Union Members (FORUM) (new in 2019!)
Visit the SPP Pension Fair event website for more details.